Re: [IP] medicare and supplies

With the new model D-tron pump the filling set is the insulin cartridge and
items used for a 1 time filling of the cartridge.  I have been on the phone
with disetronics for a few days now and they confirm this discrepancy with
medicare coverage.  This is entirely a different set up than the H-tron
uses.