Re: [IP] Anyone like to comment.

I think worrying about what's "appropriate" is one of the --but not the
only--reasons we are at the the bottom rung of the totem pole for research

I've seen very 'in your face' tactics get rewarded, whilst the 'polite' or
'appropriate' tactics get ignored.

It is a shame, but manners are seemingly getting many people nowhere.

Jenny Sutherland
  > Though I disagree with Mr. Fellone's decision I think that to
  > encourage 3000 pumpers to call him is inappropriate.

  Gee, that's up to them. Isn't that what public opinion is all about.
  After all, this guy is the editor of a News Paper.