Re: [IP] IP] Complications with normal HgA1c's`

I think I agree that getting on the pump before one is fed up with diabetes
could prevent poor control in the teenage yrs.  Completely avoiding the
restrictiveness of MDI and empowering these kids to manage there condition
while participating with and earning the respect of their peers could do a
great deal for their attitudes toward diabetes.

Perhaps a new thread.... What makes teenagers rebel?  Or what can be done
to get diabetic teenagers to keep their heads?

Curtis Lomax