Re: [IP] Sites for sift-set Micro

> I  am kind of slim and having difficult time located good sites to
> use.  I am using the micro soft-set with the inserter.  Any
> suggestions?  (Pumper for 1 week)
Many 'slim' folks and lots of kids find the Silohette/Tender/Comfort
set more comfortable. Granted, it looks intimidating, but many swear
by it. Ask you pump supply place for a couple of samples. The
instructions say to insert at a 30 degree or more angle. If you are
slim, 15 - 30 is just fine.

There is a video clip of insertion on the FAQ page of the web site.