[IP] Re: abducted girl/reactions

Moira,

You didn't start the thread--I really did, so don't feel bad about it. I
was glad to know others have felt the same way.

Lindsay,

It has occurred to me that a diabetic would die faster, in 2-3 days,
rather than weeks. It is, in an odd way, a consolation.

Sylvia and Sheila,

Thanks for making me feel less neurotic!

Maureen