Re: [IP] Changing insulin when making site changes

Jeanne

We use the Dtron with the MM Micro Soft Sets and the inserter.  It is
much easier for all involved.  We started with the tender and had the
same problem inserting on an angle.  We do not change the cartridge or
adapter with each set change.

Lisa
Mom to Andrew dxd 14 mos/now 4 1/2 yrs old - pumping 1 month