Re: [IP] Changing insulin when making site changes

Brian asked what type of set we are using.  (I asked about whether changing
the cartridge with each set change was necessary.)  We are using the
Disetronic tender.  Tried the Rapid, but my daughter complained of
discomfort, and sure enough within 24 hours she was bleeding at the site.
I've heard of other Disetronic users that use the Mini Med set and inserter.
We may try that - I always worry that I'm getting angle correct when I insert
the Tender.

Jeanne, Mom of Kathleen, 7, dx'd 7/00 and pumping since 1/16/01,  Amanda 10, &
Wife of Bill, from sunny South Florida.