[IP] Re: dentalcare. digestVA822

To: M. Gordon, dental cleaning...
Yes, it is important to receive periodontal cleaning 3 times a year. It is
true that most insurance companies will pay for this treatment twice a
year. However, it is important to pursue the issue with the company so that
they will cover this. I did this by having the doctor write a prescription
and a letter stating why it is necessary to have cleanings done 3 times a
year... every once in awhile the insurance company balks at this; but then
I call and remind them of the letter, and payment goes through.