Re: [IP] Merck-Medco - Similar story

In a message dated 1/25/01 8:38:38 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< To complain, I think we would go through our primary insurance carrier >>

If your insurance is through a group plan, for instance with your employer,
they may have a staff member who is responsible for the contract with that
insurance company (probably someone in your personnel department).  Just
mentioning the possibility of contacting him (I knew his name) was once all
it took to get my insurance to bend over backwards for me when I had been
having problems.  (Of course, it helped that it was such a big contract
<gr.>.)  But that person said to come to him if I had further problems.

Linda Z