Re: [IP] You have to love the caption of the graphic

In a message dated 1/25/01 4:32:51 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< * not all patients on pump therapy will achieve this level of control

www.diabetesincontrol.com/feature21.htm >>

The comparison of CGMS readings of a person using MDI and then a pump shown
here actually concerned me about what is called better control.  The bg
levels when using the pump were right on their labeled hypoglycemic level
boundary several times during the day, as well as being below for a while in
the morning as was mentioned as something to work on.  The boundary appeared
to be at 60 mg/dl.  I can tolerate that level when I first wake up, but I
certainly would not be very functional during the day at that -- I hope that
person wasn't driving!

Linda Z