[IP] New needed feature in meters

Ok, I have spent half my morning tearing my house apart. Why?
Because I can't find one of my meter. You would think with four I
could easily put my hands one at least one. I know there are two in
the house, one at work and one in the gym locker. I have threaten
the cats and husband to cough at least one up.

I think meters should come with some kind of homing device. I
often page myself to find my pager. My husband's theory it that it's
pregnancy because I have drop and broken more dishes and lost
keys, meters, hairbrush, etc, etc in the last month then I have in 35
years. No I don't know yet because this seems to be a theme in
my life right now. Labcorp and/or Dr. Office lost my blood twice
now. Had more drawn yesterday. Home tests still coming up
negative but Ob/Gyn said this is fairly typical of type I diabetics.

Think the meter companies would go for it? I know it would be
helpful to my mother but she has a better reason for loosing hers.
She's blind.

Just venting...
Gail J Donohue