[IP] Mean old dentists

email @ redacted wrote:
> Are there any dentists that don't do this?

I'm surprised that in this day and age there are any who DO do this.
(Lecture nastily)

My father was a dentist and always cleaned and took care of our teeth. I
remember being so relaxed about it that one day I fell asleep in the

My only hang-up now is that there is NO dentist as good as my father!!!

But all the dentist I have ever been to have been kind and caring and
gentle and very concerned about not causing pain. I have lots of
fillings and a couple of crowns, so it's not like I haven't had real
work done -- and I'm not a model patient, either (I don't floss!). But
they've always been willing to work with me.

As have their hygienists. I REALLY don't like having my teeth cleaned
(they're not as good as my father), but they really do try VERY hard to
keep me comfortable. They give me pauses, they ask about my BG, they ask
if I need water, etc.

If the dentist you go to is mean, I REALLY think you need to find
another one -- there are SO many good ones out there!
 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted