From: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 6:22 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] You know when you need to get out more WHEN

Hi all. I got the greatest package yesterday since getting the pump 2 years
ago...and I got to thinking that when THIS excites me, I know I need to get
out more! ha ha. It was my first automatic shipment of the prefilled Humalog
cartridges from Disetronic! 10 wonderful, bubble-less cartridges! I was
dancing in my kitchen! Even Kevin thought I was crazy, but then he has never
had to fill one of them! :)

Isn't technology wonderful?

Robin
Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98