[IP] You know when you need to get out more WHEN

Hi all. I got the greatest package yesterday since getting the pump 2 years ago...and I got to thinking that when THIS excites me, I know I need to get out more! ha ha. It was my first automatic shipment of the prefilled Humalog cartridges from Disetronic! 10 wonderful, bubble-less cartridges! I was dancing in my kitchen! Even Kevin thought I was crazy, but then he has never had to fill one of them! :)

Isn't technology wonderful?

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99