Re: [IP] Complications with normal HgA1c's`

In a message dated 1/24/01 9:24:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> All I can say is, it's ROTTEN luck, but keep your chin up, and know that
> you did your best for you CLEARLY did!!!!

To add to Natalie's thread, the other factor to consider is that no one knows
their inherent genetic predisposition to adverse effects from diabetes, BUT
by controlling diabetes as well as possible, the "short term" gain is one of
feeling much more "human" on a day to day basis than I know my daughter did
when she walked around regularly with bgs in the 200s-300s on MDI as a
pre-adolescent pre-pumper.
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)