Re: [IP] Re: low blood sugar treatment can kill

I really think that they meant to say 'high blood sugar' because in
ketoacidosis, the acidity of your blood goes too high (duh,) and I believe
that giving the sodium bicarbonate (Baking soda!) helps to reverse that and
neutralizes the blood...Spot, can you help with our confusion?

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
IDDM X > 18 years, pumping since 1/04/1995
Cleveland, Ohio
Remember...Diabetics are naturalyy sweet!