Re: [IP] seborrheic dermatitis

You might want to consult a dermatologist for this one.  If you have a
physician that you have used in the past, you might be able to give them a
phone call and run this one by them.  Scalp (Seborrheic) dermatitis can be
influenced by a number of things including genetics, climate and
stress.   Since you have tried over-the-counter remedies, it would be wise
to consult with a dermatologist.

Diane :-)