Re: [IP] Sites for sift-set Micro

  My son Joshua is VERY skinny and he is on the Dis H-Tron but using the MM
sof-sets with serter.  He was using his tummy all of the itme but recently
(about a month now) let me try his hiney (upper part where it starts to slope
out from back) and he LOVES these sites.  And he gets THE BEST BGs when using
this area.  Of course it may require you have some help inserting.  Otherwise
your tummy area will work just fine too.

mom to Joshua