Re: [IP] I am so sorry to scare you!

You didn't start anything!  Absolutely no need to apologize.  Like I said, it
has crossed my mind, oh let's say, about 20 times a year for 14 years since
becoming a parent.  One time, K-Mart had to close their doors when my
outgoing toddler wandered off and stuck up a conversation with a total
stranger as I analyzed a price on an item.  It is part of the parenting
territory.  And now my daughter is not only diabetic (additional hazard) but
a TEENAGER DRIVING AROUND WITH BOYS!  Yikes.....  The uneasiness begins
again.  I appreciated that you articulated your fear.  thank you.