[IP] Re: Ouchie

Roxanne wrote:
I think...but I;m not sure...but I thought that Neosporin made an anti-itch
with an antibiotic in it?>>>

I'm the one with the ouchie and Neosporin is as effective on me as plain ol'
Vaseline. Nuthin'.  The tapes from the Band-Aids made me itchy - still. I was
back in that same restaurant tonight and went in the same stall. The latch
part on the doorway acts as a door stop also. It is black as you leave and it
sticks out (Steak 'N Shake) and it blends in with the black checks on the
floor. After voiding I avoided it!! (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics