[IP] Re: low blood sugar treatment can kill

They are talking about DKA (high bgs, ketones, and
acidosis)...why do they keep saying 'low blood sugar', etc???

(I would cut and paste what I'm talking about but my puter ain't
working right. It is all throughout the article though, esp in
the beginning.)

little guy due 3/10/01