[IP] Moira's missing girl story

I totally remember the story about the girl in her early 20's  with diabetes
who was missing.  This was in Massachusetts, right?   I think she put a
potatoe in the oven to cook for dinner and never came back.  I remember this
story so well because she and I were about the same age, and I too was
diabetic.  Not only was I worried she had died some terrible death, but I was
also fearful of her dying of DKA because she couldn't take her injection.
(One of my own private fears that I have carried with me for years.)   I
can't believe the paper didn't think it was newsworthy.

Framingham, MA