Re: [IP] Re: Medicare and supplies

Remember - the MM 508 uses the same supplies as the MM 507c, 507 and 506.
There's virtually no difference in the pumps re: supplies.

However, Medicare will provide the MM 507c pump only - *NOT* the MM508.

Medicare will provide the Disetronic H-TRONplus V100 - *NOT* the D-TRON or

There is a common mis conception that Medicare will provide the "latest /
greatest" insulin pump model - not true.

If you choose one of the pumps covered by Medicare, supplies should be covered.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted

Tom wrote:
> >>As a result of this I can not no
>longer consider the disetronic D-tron model.  Here's another
>thing, all supplies for the MM 508 are covered by medicare
>so it looks like
>this is  better for anyone on medicare and with limited
>Has anyone else came across this?  tom<<

Barb Bradley responded: