[IP] IP] Complications with normal HgA1c's`

This is why it is important to get kids on the pump as early as possible.

And on to whatever better technology comes along as fast as possible.

I can only hope that A1c's in the 6-7 range for a lifetime will be good
enough to maintain some reasonable health outcomes.  I fully expect some
complications for my child.  I just hope we can fend them off for a long
while and that when they happen they may be less severe than "normal".

It is hard to believe that Doctors actually make some kids wait until they
are teenagers to get the pump.

It is like saying that it is OK to smoke until your a teenager, then stop
and you will be OK.

Curtis Lomax