Re: [IP] Complications with normal HgA1c's`

The DCCT Trial's conclusions stated that keeping A1C's as near-normal as
possible would only reduce the chance of developing complications by about
60%...but also that keeping the BG levels near-normal was no guarantee that
the complications will not develop.

The kidneys and eyes go hand-in-hand...one usually shows up around the same
time as the other...the blood vessals in both areas are very small.

We are here to support you!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.