[IP] re More flossing for D- pleeeeease

Are you my clone?   <vbg>  I feel the exact same way, but I did go to the
nasty mean old and I mean old dentist about two months ago and got an
emphatic "you are a terrible patient" type lecture, and couldn't eat for
about three weeks thanks to his picking and crud!  I hate dentists with a
passion, and he told me I have the lovely old periodontal disease which I
just couldn't deal with.  Still can't so don't feel bad, its not just you,
its us.
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.