[IP] Re:media/Moira's story of abducted girl

I haven't worried about being abducted, but then I was diagnosed
at 33 and, though not really fat, I'm a solid-looking woman.
All of this may make a difference how I perceive danger.

However, I did realize soon after being diagnosed that being
diabetic gave a whole new meaning to the words "earthquake
preparedness" (or "disaster preparedness" in general). I'm
really careful to keep extra supplies at work as well as backup
supplies at home.

/Janet L.