Re: [IP] Re: reaction to the pump

And don't forget the ever popular assumption that we are all couch potatoes
that got this disease by not exercising and eating fast food all the time.
The media like to point out that 'Diabetes' is on the rise, but not specify
the differences in the two types.

As a group, we Type I's are probably more active than our non-diabetic
'friends' are or will ever be!  ( I am! )

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.