[IP] electric type toothbrushes

<.... dental hygienist in the Navy, and
> that he recommended using the Sonicare toothbrush for the braces. In
> fact, he recommended it for the whole family.

I can ditto this recommendation. This gadget has made a hugh
difference in firmness of the gums, etc.... the whole family now uses
it, we have 3 of them.
Michael<<< SNIP

Yeah, me three, I bought a Sonicare for myself as a Christmas Present since
they were down to $79 at Walmart (I know still expensive) but the difference
in my teeth, gums and breath is really amazing and my dentist noticed it
even after only a month of use.  I am thinking of getting another one, when
I can afford it, to keep at the office.  Great invention!

PS and I floss about 5 times a week, and still have no gum problems.