Re: [IP] More Flossing For Diabetics....Pleeeease!

Thanks for the various suggestions. If I use the flosbrush, will
I my smile really look like that woman's?

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, so....

Anybody know a nice, gentle dentist in Oakland, Alameda, San
Francisco, or the northern part of the Peninsula? One who will
pretend to believe me when I explain that I've been in deepest
Mongolia for the last few years and haven't had access to modern
dental care?

/Janet L.