[IP] Re: medicare and supplies

Why is that? I thought the cost was the same whether it was one
pump or two (all the different pumps out there cost around $5000,
there is no extra cost for that second HTRON - or do they give
you a discount if you only get one HTRON - anyone know)?

Gilda said:
I am also on medicare and the only Disetronic pump I could get
was the H-Tron (and only one, not two)

little guy due 3/10/01