[IP] medicare and supplies

I have medicare as my primary insurance and then a private secondary
insurance also.  I have encountered a problem with a new pump I was
considering.  It seems that medicare will not cover the cost of the
Disetronic D-Tron adapters$65  and disetronic insulin filling set.  the
filling sets are covered but only for $25 and their cost is $95.  what this
adds up to is a monthly cost to me of $130 which is not acceptable.  it
does not make sense to me that since medicare has stepped in to cover pump
supplies it is costing me more than ever.  As a result of this I can not no
longer consider the disetronic D-tron model.  Here's another interesting
thing, all supplies for the MM 508 are covered by medicare so it looks like
this is  better for anyone on medicare and with limited income.

Has anyone else came across this?  tom