Re: [IP]Mean spirit of newspaper..

Maybe I'm naughty, but I don't ask permission of every singer on my playlist
if I can sing their songs. I do give them the credit but puh-leeze!

I would've just done what you first said and interviewed MM and the babe's

This, being a newspaper, has pretty much allowed themselves to be used in the
public domain, so maybe an appbreviated write-up about the story, the the
interviews you will conduct, will actually be better.

Thank you, for this valuble lesson in trying to be honest and rightious. It
doesn't work, huh?  Sometimes people can be so mean!  Big question is "Why?".

Jenny Sutherland