[IP] MM Shipments

 SNIP>>>They can't tell me when it is being sent out and it is my
responsibility to
have someone home to pick it up.  When I call in a refill, it can take five
to six days for me to receive it.

Had to vent!<<<<

MM will bypass signature requirement for supplies.   But best bet is to have
it sent to your office.   I have been doing that with no problem.  I mean if
something is wrong before insulin gets to you, you will know it on first
use/by second use and can get your doc to write a RX at your drugstore  -
your insurance surely will go along with that.
Bonnie Richardson