Re: [IP] Re: Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Floss I Go...

I''ve always been told that if you have to choose between flossing and
brushing, choose flossing.  It's  even more important than brushing.  Can
it be THAT difficult to find the time to floss once per day?  All you
non-flossers ought to take some plain floss (no minty or cinnamon) floss
your teeth and smell the floss.  That ought to help you make a promise to
floss once per day.  Your gums will be so much healthier, and your loved
ones will find you more kissable, as your breath will improve dramatically.

Happy Flossing!

Diane :-)