[IP] Re: HtronV100-Animas

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 20:28:37 EST, email @ redacted said:
Has anyone here switched from the old HTron to the Animas?  I'm about
ready to switch my son either to the DTron or the Animas and would
appreciate input from those who have made the switch.

I am doing a saline trial with the Animas pump next week, and am trying to
arrange a trial with the HTRON for the week after that.  If you like, I
can let you know how it goes.  I am presently using MDI, so I don't have
any long term experience with these to draw upon.  But, I could pass along
my impressions if you are interested.