Re: [IP] Air Travel

In a message dated 01/24/2001 5:20:00 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am flying tomorrow for the for first time since I began pumping. Is there
>  anything I need to be concerned with (x-ray, etc.)?

peter -

i haven't had a problem flying - i DO, however, bring a letter from my endo
stating i'm wearing an insulin pump and it is not to be removed.      i've
flown several times and just once was asked about it, they simply asked what
it was, i said an insulin pump and he waved me through, but didn't need to
dig out my letter.      do make sure you pack all of your supplies in a
carry-on, though!

have a good trip,