Re: [IP] Total daily insulin dose

In a message dated 1/23/01 5:20:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> but he realizes that there are going to be

   BINGO! If more endos were as willing as yours to accept this fact of
diabetic life, we'd all be much better off! Diabetics are like snowflakes (
no I'm not saying you're all flakes!) - no 2 are alike....and for every doc
who INSISTS that "such & such a regimen SHOULD...." effect a certain result,
there are a dozen patients to disprove that- which the doc can then chalk up
to "non-compliance!"
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)