Re: [IP] Total daily insulin dose

In a message dated 1/23/01 5:20:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> but he realizes that there are going to be

Keri:
   BINGO! If more endos were as willing as yours to accept this fact of
diabetic life, we'd all be much better off! Diabetics are like snowflakes (
no I'm not saying you're all flakes!) - no 2 are alike....and for every doc
who INSISTS that "such & such a regimen SHOULD...." effect a certain result,
there are a dozen patients to disprove that- which the doc can then chalk up
to "non-compliance!"
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)