Re: [IP] Merck Medco - had to vent

I use Merck Medco for both infusion sets (they order from MM) and
insulin. I get Humalog pens and Humalin R. They always ship it to
me via UPS next day on dry ice and I have to sign for it. They
always call me the day before to let me know the delivery is the
next day and the way it's shipped it has to be delivered before 10
am. My stuff is shipped out of Summit New Jersey. I don't know if
that makes the difference but they do ship next day so I would
insist on that.
Gail Donohue
Gail J Donohue