[IP] re: new A1C

We're not aiming for a *low* A1C per se, just lower - closer to
8% ( <8.5% is what is recommended for her age range.) It had
started veeery slowly going down while on MDI (though not by
much), then we went on the pump and it started going back up. So
we would like to see it come down again, but not *too* low. Her
last one was 8.5% so technically, it's okay where it is now (endo
would like to see it closer to 8%, though he isn't pushy and says
we can take it slow.) I'm guessing this next one will be between
8-8.5% unless those couple of episodes with insulin resistance
just really messed things up. *Anything* is better than that 23%
she had at dx (that is no typo)! :)

Faith said:Thanks Kerri,
Not knocking myself out here.  I really thought I'd be a 7.5 or 8
and get yelled at.  I've been a little non-compliant the last
couple of
>From what i've read on the list kids don't get real low a1c's very often.  If
your endo is happy, good for you.
I'm taking your advice and not sweating it either, my endo was
very very
happy today/

little guy due 3/10/01