>...............---  Can anyone give me info on
>the new products each company is waiting on approval for~or any
>"technological breakthroughs" that are in the makings.  I would appreciate
>any info.
>Thank you

MiniMed mentioned in their annual report that they were working on a
disposable pump for type 2 diabetics.  It would be worn like a patch and
after so many days it would be discarded and replaced with a new one.  Give
them a call for verification or, as mentioned earlier (by Michael ?), check
the FDA site.

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MM 507 - 1998