Re: [IP] Re: new A1C

In a message dated 1/23/01 5:48:39 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Congrats! I can't imagine anyone telling you that isn't good
> enough. I think you all must be knocking yourselves out to get
> these low A1C's. We haven't been able to get our daughter's to
> come down (at least not by much) for the last couple of years,
> despite trying *everything*, including going on the pump
> (although I think this next one coming up might be lower than her
> last one. We'll see. It's pretty close to where the endo would
> like to see it anyway, so I'm not going to sweat it.)
Thanks Kerri,
Not knocking myself out here.  I really thought I'd be a 7.5 or 8 something
and get yelled at.  I've been a little non-compliant the last couple of
>From what i've read on the list kids don't get real low a1c's very often.  If
your endo is happy, good for you.
I'm taking your advice and not sweating it either, my endo was very very
happy today/

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000