[IP] re: Dentist

/Janet L. wrote:
Groooooan.  I hate even thinking about this because
a) I seem to have more than the usual terror of dentists, so
b) I haven't been to a dentist in years, longer than I am willing to admit (so
don't ask), and
e) I don't know how to find a sympathetic dentist who will treat me with kid
gloves, even though-

Advice? Encouragement? Lectures? Helllllp!
/Janet L.

/Janet L,
I knoweth from where thou art at. I used to go to the dentist every 8 years
like clockwork (broken teeth). Then after my tongue was drilled I HAD to find
a new one. I looked in the yellow pages for one who was good with children. (I
would jrather have gone to the GYN than to the dentist). I was given the name
of one who, when I went in couldn't work on me I was so panicky. He
hospitalized me and had another dentist fill 8 teeth while I was asleep. Dr. K
worked *with* me after that - knew when I started to gag I'd throw up on him
immediately so he got out of there. The other dentist told me I was his worst
patient. This one says he wishes I were his worst patient cuz that wouldn't be
so bad. I don't leave crying anymore, either. I've seen him every 6 mos. since
'82. 8^D

My advice is to search for one who takes adults but can handle children. It
worked for me. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue OR http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics