[IP] Re: Ketostix

Jan and Elvis wrote:
They are made by Bayer and my box says they are "Intended for use in the
U.S.A.," so that's probably why you can't get them in Canada. Bayer Corp. is
in Elkhart, Indiana. They're not usually stocked where I live, either (in
Indiana), but one of the pharmacies here orders them for me when I run out.
You might see if a pharmacy in the U.S. will do that for you.
Jan and Elvis>>>

Funny thing, I live 8 miles from Bayer, 2.4 miles from the Elkhart Co. line
and *I* can't find them in stores - they have to be ordered. Go figure!

Jan & Bluda Sue