[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Anxiety attacks

I have been having anxciety {however you spell it} and I see a doctor for it 
I'm trying to get in to a physciatrist to get medicine to help me ,but it is 
hard and it will take a little time to get over them. talk to a phsycologist 
then move on from there. Thats what I'm doing.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml