Re: [IP] ketone sticks

In a message dated 1/23/01 11:00:32 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have read in the past in IP about individually wrapped ketone testing
 strips. However, when asking if this product is available at pharmacies
 near me, they have never heard of it. >>

They are made by Bayer and my box says they are "Intended for use in the
U.S.A.," so that's probably why you can't get them in Canada. Bayer Corp. is
in Elkhart, Indiana. They're not usually stocked where I live, either (in
Indiana), but one of the pharmacies here orders them for me when I run out.
You might see if a pharmacy in the U.S. will do that for you.

Jan and Elvis