[IP] ketone sticks

I have read in the past in IP about individually wrapped ketone testing
strips. However, when asking if this product is available at pharmacies
near me, they have never heard of it. I live near Toronto, Ontario Canada.

I would appreciate it if people who have purchased these in the past could
tell me where, - mail order, or a certain US pharmacy. We live about an
hour away from the US border, so I could check there if I knew certain
pharmacies, etc. carried them.

Thanks for your help.

Linda, mom to Adam, 5, pumping one year with "Beep-Beep".