[IP] Re: Merck Medco

Wow, was I ever way off!!! I'm sorry you're having such problems.
I don't have any advice there. All I get are test strips and I'm
always home so that's not a problem. When I called to see when I
should expect mine, they told me what day they would arrive.

When the M-M guy called, I would've just given him the HR phone
number and told him to talk to them. Maybe the HR people hadn't
handled it like they said they would. At least that's what it
looks like, but maybe I missed something. (You said you waited
and waited to hear back and *you* had to call the HR people,
that's why I'm thinking that.)

little guy due 3/10/01