Re: [IP] Merck Medco - had to vent

At 09:16 PM 1/23/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I have been forced to now order my insulin via Merck Medco.

I'm very sorry to hear this.  We were forced to use them through my
husband's prior employer.  MM left my son's insulin in our locked mailbox
when we were having 112degree temps.  No UPS delivery.  The ice packs were
melted.  This is truly the worst mail-order drug company we were ever
"forced" to use!  I hope that you can get your employer to change to a
different one.

Good Luck dealing with them.  Maybe you can straighten them out!

Diane :-)