[IP] Re: Merck Medco

Is there something in particular you wanted to know about
Merck-Medco? I'm assuming there is but your email came through
empty - haven't seen another one come in yet. I use them (via the
military's National Mail Order Pharmacy) to get FreeStyle test
strips (we just recently switched to the FreeStyle but our
military hospital pharmacy only carries Precision strips.) They
(M-M) are great! The guy I spoke with told me, as an aside, how I
could get more strips for the same copay - I got 400 for $4 but
could've gotten 600 (the max amount allowed/90 day supply) for $4
had our endo written the RX differently.

If there is anything I can help you with, let me know. I think
there are a couple of us on here who use M-M.

little guy due 3/10/01